Kettle mechanical seals are mainly used in flushing and flushing and outside the two models, the following is the eagle to share with the kettle on the mechanical seal flush:
First, the internal washing
(1) features: the use of the work of the host of the sealing medium, by the outlet of the pump through the pipeline into the sealing cavity.
(2) application: for cleaning fluid, P1 is slightly greater than P, when the temperature is high or impurities, can be set on the pipeline cooler, filter, etc.
2, anti flush
(1) features: using work host sealed medium, the pump outlet into the sealed cavity, after flushing through the pipeline to pump entrance.
(2) application: used for cleaning fluid, and P into the
3, Quan Chongxi
(1) features: using work host sealed medium, the pump outlet end of the pipe into the sealed cavity, and then rinse the tube back into the pump entrance.
(2) application: the cooling effect is better than the first two, for cleaning fluid, and P1 and P and P out of phase close.
Two, external washing
Features: the introduction of the external system and the sealed medium compatible with the clean fluid to seal the chamber for washing.
Application: the pressure of the external washing lotion should be larger than that of the 0.05--0.1MPa, which is suitable for the occasions of high temperature or solid particles. The flow of the flushing fluid should be guaranteed to take away heat, but also need to meet the need of flushing, and will not produce the erosion of the seal. Therefore, need to control the seal chamber pressure and flushing flow, general cleaning fluid flow rate should be less than 5m/s; slurry liquid containing particles should be less than 3m/s, in order to achieve the values of the flow velocity, fluid pressure in the seal cavity and the difference should be <0.5MPa, general 0.05--0.1MPa, the double mechanical seal to be 0.1--0.2MPa.
The position of the orifice and discharge flushing fluid into the sealed cavity, the seal should be set up in the near end, and should be near the ring side, in order to prevent the graphite ring erosion or due to uneven cooling caused by temperature deformation, and the accumulation of impurities and coking, can be used to cut into or more flush.
When necessary, the flushing fluid may be hot water or steam.